GDT: Caps @ Avs | 1/24/23 | 9:00pm ET

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Caps are swarming and dominating the Avs. These are the lines that need to move forward. Backstrom/Wilson/Oshie should be in the press box unless there are injuries.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
92 MPH according to Avs broadcast. Imagine shooting that hard on one timers with pinpoint accuracy.
Goalies on Ovy's slapshots:

Slow-Motion-App-iPhone-The-Matrix-Bullet-Time-Gif-Keanu-Reeves-Bullet-Time-Slow-Motion-iPhone-...gif

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’d rather forego a 6 on 5. Anything with which Forsythe is involved …I’ll pass. I’ll take our chances 5 on 5.

Reactions: Corby78

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
10:11 for Irwin, which is actually the highest in his last four games. They need to get more mileage out of that 6D spot one way or another. Not their biggest issue but for their style being able to roll pairs is key. Again, I'd be tempted to see what Nardella or Iorio have to offer. It probably won't happen, though, given their inexperience and resulting waiver issues.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I think Kuzy has just given up playing for these dumb coaches of ours(minus Scott Allen who has been good coaching the PK). The roster, even with this season's new additions, does not fit Lavi's system. He/Mcarthy/Forsythe force the players to fit the system. If Boudreau was the coach, he would adjust his system to the roster. Boudreau is a players coach, he doesn't mind playing young players with the vets, and I think he gets the most out of the players on the offensive side of things.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Being undermanned was impressed with the push in this game. Avs ended up with the edge in goalie play and could have used a bit more puck luck. Protas back....
i-am-back-back.gif

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
List of areas we need help
-Defense depth
-Scoring
-Center (1C in particular)
-tons of cap on floaters

That’s a hard task at the TDL. This is an offseason overhaul fix. I’ve got a fear we will buy on the TDL still miss the playoffs.

Reactions: itsjustsurvival

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad