GDT: Caps at Sabres, Playing Out the String... Part 13 7:00 p.m. EDT

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Red Wings have some clutch guys ... Raymond has been huge for them during their push. Must be nice.
DebbieDowner.webp

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
When I saw Quinn carrying the puck into the zone with that much space it reminded me of the first goal he scored in the NHL. He walked it in just like he did today but instead of just ripping one this time he made a disgusting move and finished the play. He's going to be so fun to watch when he's complete, he's already so good, he just needs to stay healthy.

I don't think they played particularly well today but the fire they had at the end of the game was refreshing to see, can't remember a game this year where they had that kind of passion.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Looks like 2 teams will make the playoffs in the East with shockingly high negative goal differentials.

Sabres still with a chance for 40 wins...

32 Regulation wins
4 OT wins
2 SO wins
38 wins total

37 regulation losses
4 OT losses
1 SO loss
42 losses total

Old points system (no 3-point games, ties allowed)
32-37-11 W-L-T = 75 points

Reactions: ruff22

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
The three things I’m most happy about in this disappointing season is

1.) Zach Benson scoring 10 goals
2.) UPL proving he is a starting goalie
3.) Trading for a top 4 defenseman
4.) Girgensons always and forever

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
4.) Girgensons always and forever

Please don’t resign him ,

He has been apart of the losing culture for so long . We need to keep bringing in winners like Byram.

And get aggressive this off-season like we did during the trade deadline when we traded for Byram

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Nah ... just able to look beyond the shitty Buffalo Sabres. This team needed an infusion of talent via Free Agency or trade in the offseason and they're likely a playoff team. Sucks to see a division rival do it.

Sweet, but we f***ing know this, and this is a game day thread where they just won their final home game, people got punched, and you’re in here bitching about the trade deadline. We know. The owner sucks, management sucks, the coach sucks, great, there are so many threads about those issues. But they just won, and you drag that heavy bag of wah to the one thread it doesn’t make sense- good work!

ruff22

May 5, 2007
Tucson, AZ
Looks like 2 teams will make the playoffs in the East with shockingly high negative goal differentials.

Sabres still with a chance for 40 wins...

32 Regulation wins
4 OT wins
2 SO wins
38 wins total

37 regulation losses
4 OT losses
1 SO loss
42 losses total

Old points system (no 3-point games, ties allowed)
32-37-11 W-L-T = 75 points
that's exactly the way to look at it...talking to a friend of mine today saying the Sabres at least had a winning record, which of course is not in any way true...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad