Pre-Game Talk: Caps at Canes, G6, Monday, 7-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I think we need a bit more help than it seems at this point moving forward, but we’ll have plenty of time to bicker about that in the summer.

As far Svech goes, if you need your just turned 19 year old to save the day your team doesn’t deserve it. I’m fine that they don’t rush him.

Once more into the breach.....

i don't think they should rush him either. but i really don't think age or newness should matter as far as how much impact /talent they for the team. he may be young but he was making some noise for us in the first two games.

Reactions: Tryamw

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
i don't think they should rush him either. but i really don't think age or newness should matter as far as how much impact /talent they for the team. he may be young but he was making some noise for us in the first two games.
My point is if your teams success is built around a fresh faced rookie your depth isn’t where it needs to be to go too far. I’d love for him to make some noise too but if we can’t go any further without him than we need more guys. All I’m saying. So if we lose without him I’m ok with it, though there’s a decent chance we’d lose with all our guys back. They’re the champs and they are still worthy of it.

I’m proud of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad