Pre-Game Talk: Caps at Canes, G4

ChuckW

Keep the Hurricanes great!
May 15, 2009
Parts unknown
I like the kid and what he brings, but I'm pretty sure Foegs-Staal-Williams was the line we started the season with, and after the first 5 games, Foegs's scoring went into full Houdini mode and disappeared. I'm expecting a solid game from him, but I'm not expecting more goals.

LOL that aged well. Took a whole 17 seconds for you to be proven wrong.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
LOL that aged well. Took a whole 17 seconds for you to be proven wrong.

C’mon Chuck. Don’t turn into “that guy”. One that rarely posts, except to poke fun at other people when we say something that turns out wrong. I’m glad you’re back, but either be in or out. Don’t need a sniper just taking pot shots at posters who have stayed here throughout.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
C’mon Chuck. Don’t turn into “that guy”. One that rarely posts, except to poke fun at other people when we say something that turns out wrong. I’m glad you’re back, but either be in or out. Don’t need a sniper just taking pot shots at posters who have stayed here throughout.

His "return" was to shit on people for apparently saying trading Williams wasn't a bad decision a decade ago. I guess this guy was something prior to my time here, but all I've ever seen is the same shitposts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad