Post-Game Talk: Caps and Rangers 12:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
It's my birthday today, will watch the game again in replay.
Love the Caps, hate the Rangers.
So, please dear Caps players. I want to receive a gift from you today

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
They haven't played us in ages, let's see how our new system works against them.

We looked so rusty yesterday, I honestly don't know how long it will take to get back to that level of efficiency. If we play maybe half the game at that same level with the spacing, effort, passing and attitude then it will be a good sign, imo.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It's my birthday today, will watch the game again in replay.
Love the Caps, hate the Rangers.
So, please dear Caps players. I want to receive a gift from you today

Happy birthday!

We looked so rusty yesterday, I honestly don't know how long it will take to get back to that level of efficiency. If we play maybe half the game at that same level with the spacing, effort, passing and attitude then it will be a good sign, imo.

The Rangers don't trap like the Wings, we'll have more room to pass in the neutral zone. Our weakness it seems is trapping and stacking everybody at the blue line to force us to dump the puck.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Damn, Sanfords good play keeps Vrana in the press box. Just send him back down after this game if he isn't gonna dress

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Grubi is really good. Will never happen but it would make far more sense from a cap perspective to keep him and deal Holtby. Holtby is great but the drop from Holtby to Grubi isn't much.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Grubi is really good. Will never happen but it would make far more sense from a cap perspective to keep him and deal Holtby. Holtby is great but the drop from Holtby to Grubi isn't much.

We have no idea if Grubi is already capable of handling Holtby's workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad