GDT: Caps and Oilers

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Chucky Sideburns in net. McNacho better be playing tonight. How else can I play my drinking game?

1 beer/shot/glass of wine per CMM (Connon McMichael Minute)

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I'll stir the pot...

Let's say your name is Peter Laviolette. What are your top 3 reasons for scratching McMichael?

Serious responses only please.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I'll stir the pot...

Let's say your name is Peter Laviolette. What are your top 3 reasons for scratching McMichael?

Serious responses only please.
That is surprising yeah... hopefully orlov plays cause the D looks pretty pretty pretty darn weak against mcdavid without him

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Three empty netters, or is he now sniping from the bumper on the PP? All hail Forsythe!
Empty netter in the first period after the Oilers think the delayed penalty is on the Caps but its really on them, followed by a powerplay snipe from just behind the blue line, and finally the third puck deflects into the Edmonton net off of his impeccable mustache

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Going to the game tonight. Always try to see McJesus in person, though a starting time of what my body thinks is 9 PM is challenging. But not as challenging as these D-pairs:
Fever-Jensen
Gustafsson-TVR
LuJo-Irwin

Some of these pairings approach Doig-Kwiatkoski or Matthieu Biron-Ivan Majesky levels of scary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad