GDT: Caps and Ducks 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Patches has instincts I think the team needs. Not clicking the right way and he may not ever be a true weapon but he's got the right feel, and as a traditional goalscorer he just brings different instincts to the process they play with and makes them more threatening.

He's not worried about taking an iffy shot to preserve possession to do nothing, he fires his chances.

edit: Oshie and Pacioretty are loving it, those two seem like they have the right vibe

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
I’m getting real tired of McMichael passing up scoring chances.

Dude has no confidence in his shot.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Patches has instincts I think the team needs. Not clicking the right way and he may not ever be a true weapon but he's got the right feel, and as a traditional goalscorer he just brings different instincts to the process they play with and makes them more threatening.

He's not worried about taking an iffy shot to preserve possession to do nothing, he fires his chances.

edit: Oshie and Pacioretty are loving it, those two seem like they have the right vibe
Agreed. That line has looked great. Wonder what Carbery does when Ovi comes back. I would hate to see this kind broken up

Reactions: troyerlaw

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Yeah, I think you have to keep that line together. And I’d like to break up Protas and McMichael.

OV-McMichael-Wilson
patches-Strome-Oshie
Protas-Kuzy-Mantha
Malenstyn-Dowd-NAK

That said, it is likely Kuzy at 1C and the same third line. Just like to break that up.

Reactions: tycoonheart

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Dylan Strome is quite the good player

Having a bone-dry Saw Palmetto traditional mead tonight. Hitting the spot!

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
For an attack focused on shots from the blue, we sure do suck at getting pucks to the net, or rebounds, or anything else.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
How do you dominate a game like this but can only score one goal
Ask this guy for insight?
1705457539130.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad