Post-Game Talk: Caps 6 Pens 0

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
shut-this-down-jordan-johnson-hinds.gif

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Maybe this is Sullivan post-game first comment. “Even thou we out shot the Capitals tonight, we just never got into our game from the start.” Can’t wait to see who else is coming and going by tomorrow evening.

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Sullivan is not going anywhere folks. Dude is more untouchable than Crosby.

Oh, and his contract extension starts next season.

So sit down and enjoy the ride Sullivan will take you on!

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
I seriously hope someone tells Sullivan to just get the f*** out of here when he enters the room after the game. And emphatizes that not just now, like altogether.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida

If mother f'n coach MS lasts longer than Sid....

It's sports in the end, will just pick a new team. Gross negligence. That's a man who deeply cares and clearly wants to push...instead we've made ZERO moves to improve a clearly failing coaching staff AND roster. Just, how?

Edit: If they don't start scorching earth with a clear direction - I'm not sure the take discussed yesterday does NOT have merrit: that Sid will be home this Summer reflecting - then training with two guys who will have postseasons - and make the call to his agent that he's ready to move on. And losing Sid will be looked at, in hindsight (initially it'll be all understanding and cheers for Sid to go compete) - but yeah in hindsight as one of the grossest and most negligent things a sports front office had done. The success of this team for so many seasons now - we can go that far, it's been six years - has been a route of suicide versus slow death. Painful choice after painful choice while keeping the biggest problem around - Mike Sullivan and co.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Sully was probably searching for a second opinion on Jansen’s concussion during the game.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Why would anyone want Sully gone now? This team is in full tank mode for the next 5 years, and its a shame we are starting 2 years late. The time to fire Sully was ages ago, now his suck IS the Pen's future. He is doing more to rebuild the franchise than Sid is, that's for sure.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Hopefully this puts to rest any misconceptions this team can somehow make the playoffs.
They had to win this game to have a shot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad