OT: Caps 10th oct/ot help

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Guys! I'm finally coming back to Nashville, it's been nearly 8 years since I last got to a game but I have my nosebleed ticket for the Caps game now and I can't wait!

Off topic, I was wondering if any of the regulars round here are going to the game, and if so might be able to do me a favour? (Or suggest an alternative solution...) I'm aiming to go to Exit 111 that weekend but buying tickets is proving to be a ballache as they'll only deliver them to US addresses. Since my first stop is hockey I'm not (easily) going to be able to see any of my friends stateside before the festival and the hostel I'm staying at will charge $5 a day(!) for the privilege of holding a tiny envelope which, if I order now before prices go up is going to be a few hundred dollars just for that. Would any HF oldtimers be willing to let me have my ticket delivered to them and we can exchange at the game for a more reasonable price of, perhaps a beer or other cool beverage?

Also, just generally if anyone is going to the game and feels like a beer... it's on!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad