Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs Bruins again

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Did the Bruin get a stick on the puck after kicking it? I don’t see how they can rule that not a kicking motion, pretty blatant

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Stupid on call for work now. Can't watch anymore. Keep us who can't watch updated! Please :D

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Kempny playing like his helmet was pulled down over his eyes. Yucky stuff

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
High-quality rebound control.

That remind of what Nurvirth used to do for the Caps. He would trap pucks or so he thought and the rebound was sitting right there. Goaltending 101, when you think you trap a puck like that, make sure to look down that you haven't left loose change.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
That last one not withstanding, Vanecek has been pretty good these two games. Idk just seems more composed but maybe I’m imagining it

Reactions: troyerlaw

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
So CMM makes the team? Cant watch tonight

Cant complain if thats what will happen, HL and AP have their time

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
So CMM makes the team? Cant watch tonight

Cant complain if thats what will happen, HL and AP have their time
I would lean yes, he’s looked very good tonight. But who knows maybe they carry Lapierre for a few games anyway until they send him back

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Thinking about it, anyone remember how CMM looked a year ago in Caps uni? He was falling often, being behind the play, out of stamina backchecking and generally like a fish out of water. Certainly not fast. That last thing impressed me the most in preseason, hes got some quick legs now.

Reactions: troyerlaw

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Thinking about it, anyone remember how CMM looked a year ago in Caps uni? He was falling often, being behind the play, out of stamina backchecking and generally like a fish out of water. Certainly not fast. That last thing impressed me the most in preseason, hes got some quick legs now.

skating was one glaring issue last year no doubt. He’s improved….I’d wager he can still get better there…

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Are ppl not sick of Samantha Pell and her and followers tweets about OT? I generally like following her for her coverage and insight, but this OT joke is so tiresome ha.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Serious question for those watching on NHLN: did Jack Edwards have a stroke or some other neuro issue? He sounds very slow and slurry.
ETA: Like a hockey Harry Caray, but 3 or 4 decades younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad