Post-Game Talk: Capitals Vs. Blue Jackets 12/11/14 Caps Lose 3-2 (OT)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
No defense from Mojo, and Holtby just waved at that one.

PRicci09

Jan 17, 2013
I wondered about that after the shot, but go back and look at it again. Ovie is covered and the defender has a stick directly in the passing lane with another defender collapsing.

Went back and looked, good call.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
There needs to be a Gormley drinking game. I am in continual awe that he's allowed, let alone paid, to be in front of any recording devices.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
beagle on the top line, ovie forgets there's a goalie in net

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Here's Beagle ready to give us energy even though he's played like **** so far. Willy has looked good but he's made his way down the line up somehow.

gogensgo

Mar 13, 2011
There needs to be a Gormley drinking game. I am in continual awe that he's allowed, let alone paid, to be in front of any recording devices.
He had ONE important thing to remember, just ONE thing in that whole segment and he couldn't even do that. It's become awkward to even listen to him. Does anyone know why they put him in that position? The other two are good.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
He had ONE important thing to remember, just ONE thing in that whole segment and he couldn't even do that. It's become awkward to even listen to him. Does anyone know why they put him in that position? The other two are good.

To make Locker's daughter seem less awkward and incompetent?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad