Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs. BJs at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I don't understand why this team shuts down when they have the lead. It is so infuriating to watch. How many times have we given up a lead now?

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Is it just me or this the most boring caps team we've seen in years? I know its early but they've struggled to generate anything this season.

Hunter Capitals were pretty boring to watch, they just gave you a heart attack becuase it was always clsoe.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I really need to get out to Kettler and watch a practice to know for sure. But this does not look like a team that practices a quick, crisp passing attack much. Or odd man rushes for that matter. Just think Trotz has his priorities. Makes the team look a lot slower than it is.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I'm so mixed on this. If the linesman gets the call right to start then there's no goal so yeah, it's a problem. On the other hand, of the league wants more scoring, you can't be nullifying great plays like that.

There were what, two blatant off sides goals in the years leading up to the rule change? Now we get goals called back all the time on plays no one would have noticed in the past.

Bad rule.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If you can review offsides they should also review penalties.

Offsides should be a subjective call, not under a microscope so long after the fact. A player clearly trying to stay onside, and is not offside to the naked eye even to opposition fans, play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad