Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Maple leafs HNIC 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Hell of a goal by ovi.

Hey is it just me or is Marner the worst cherry picker ever? I swear every time I hear his name it's somebody trying to spring him behind the D cause he's standing at the opposite blue line when the play is in his own zone.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
bit of a softie but we'll take it. I'm sure the leafs board is probably going nuts

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
watching the replay of the first goal, pure vintage Ovie. Knocking the puck out of air on the break, deaking the first defender, then the little juke to mess with the second defender and goalie. Not being too cute, just pure bull rush up the ice blasting one. Hope to see that come playoff time.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
watching the replay of the first goal, pure vintage Ovie. Knocking the puck out of air on the break, deaking the first defender, then the little juke to mess with the second defender and goalie. Not being too cute, just pure bull rush up the ice blasting one. Hope to see that come playoff time.

I just knew he would score when he deked past Komarov. The little toe drag inside out and the release fooled Rielly and McBackup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad