Rumor: Capitals interested in Trevor Lewis

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
He is a utility forward whose offense is completely dried up. You can throw him out there on the PK and playing fourth line minutes and he likely won't make any glaring mistakes, but don't expect to notice him.
He's also likely to score big goals in the playoffs.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Any other year and I think Lewis could get a 2nd.

he's been injured and bad this year. Maybe you could bank on him rebounding elsewhere, but i'd be happy with a 4th-5th for him this year.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Man. I could see him being a huge pick up for that cost for a team like Pitt or Wash or COL

Could be. Totally reliable depth even if he's not scoring like, at all. Dude has always come in clutch in the playoffs. But this year he's been that bad, it's hard to ask for more, even if I'm pretty sure he'd look better far far away from the LA black hole of suck.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Could be. Totally reliable depth even if he's not scoring like, at all. Dude has always come in clutch in the playoffs. But this year he's been that bad, it's hard to ask for more, even if I'm pretty sure he'd look better far far away from the LA black hole of suck.

I would love to add him to the Pens fourth line at that cost. Tanev - Blueger - Lewis would remind me of the King - Stoll - Lewis line from 2012.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Futures Passed

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Sep 2, 2018
Jesper Fast will be a Capital.
I hope so. I would move Hagelin to the 4th line over Leipsic then and insert Fast into the 3rd line with Eller and Panik- with Panik moving to LW. Fast would give the Caps another awesome PK addition too, plus an upgrade in offense and physicality. This is who I have wanted the whole season.

I’m not even sure if Lewis would crack the lineup at this point. He would just be a depth player. With how the Caps are playing lately, I feel like they could really use something to give them a boost going into the playoffs. A Jensen replacement would be awesome but I don’t think it happens unless they’re still slumping come trade deadline. Even then, they probably give him a shot in the playoffs first before they make a call on wether or not to find a replacement.

Reactions: MikeSteaks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad