GDT: Capitals @ Devils | 10/24/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
What's the biggest lead we've blown so far this season?

Asking for no particular reason
giphy.webp

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Shades of the Ottawa game. This team can get absolutely dominated for long stretches like few I’ve seen. They’re completely backing off in the neutral zone and deep into their d-zone.

Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
They've largely stopped playing collectively but Mantha & Oshie strike me as luxury item wings given that they don't drive play. This is a team that needs far more two-way thrust through the middle of the ice from their centers.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Two regulation points against a division opponent, Ovy scores, Lindgren was awesome, and Cap's are above .500 for first time this season! Detroit going to be tough and hopefully DK has a stellar night.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Lots to like that game. Great to see the PK look healthy. Like Malenstyn on 4th line. Protas continues to impress so great to see him score. What more can you say about Lindgren and goaltending overall.

• Love
Reactions: IafrateOvie34

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Amazing the Cap's are one of the highest goal scoring teams so far being so slow, however they need to work on hunkering down a ton.

Lots to like that game. Great to see the PK look healthy. Like Malenstyn on 4th line. Protas continues to impress so great to see him score. What more can you say about Lindgren and goaltending overall.
For my money, he's earned the spot on the 4th and should be in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad