Post-Game Talk: Capitals at Vegas GMGMs 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Why does this fee like a playoff game?

Because it is pretty much how every playoff game goes for Trotzy. Turtle.. throw pucks blindly out the zone. Don't worry about pushing the puck up (just getting it out of the zone). And when we fail to get the puck out, the other team gets easy chances. Same story, different year, same old trotzy. Regular season champs, playoff duds.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
we've had like 10 awful zone exits. everyone's turning up the ice before the puck is out wtf

Not making excuses but does the ice look bad to anyone else? Two times it just hoped over the breakout guys stick and once it looked it just stopped on the ice.

Could be just me......

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Because it is pretty much how every playoff game goes for Trotzy. Turtle.. throw pucks blindly out the zone. Don't worry about pushing the puck up (just getting it out of the zone). And when we fail to get the puck out, the other team gets easy chances. Same story, different year, same old trotzy. Regular season champs, playoff duds.

Maybe they'll miss the playoffs, that'll show everyone. :thumbu:

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
They're just tossing up pizza after pizza. It has nothing to do with the Ice, just uninspired play from the team in White.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Man, I doubt Holts makes it through the night. It's not his fault by Barry is gonna be livid over those two goals.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Djoos' got walked around and I have no idea who Carlson was defending.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
As predicted, a no-show. This is what infuriates me after a they piss away the previous game. They come out opposite of what a team with heart would do....and it happens waaaaaay too much.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Djoos' got walked around and I have no idea who Carlson was defending.
Watch the game. It was a 4 on 2. No forwards were back to help. Carlson moved over to help Djoos when he got beat. Djoos has cost us both goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille