Not open for further replies.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader
Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco
Andersson-Helm-Alfredsson
Miller-Glendening-Eaves

This pleases me greatly. The way Abby has played this season, I don't even mind him on the top line one bit.

+
Kronwall - Ericsson
DeKeyser - Quincey
Smith - Lashoff

Howard

Looks like Red Wings are so old, that the roster has only three +30 aged players. :sarcasm: Zetterberg, Alfredsson and Kronwall.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Washington 4 Detroit 2.

Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and Columbus all winning tonight. We need a win just to keep up. If we don't start getting a minimum of 7 points every 5 games, we will miss the playoffs. When is the last 10 game stretch where we won more than like 6 games? October?

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I like that lineup for the most part. I'd probably switch Alfie and Abby though

I actual like the lines just how they are.

Andersson and Abby as your wingers and you have a checking line. Having Alfie down there with Helm actually gives it a chance of being a scoring line.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Montreal 4 Boston 1
Toronto 6 Florida 3
Columbus 5 Washington 2
Ottawa 5 Tampa Bay 1
New Jersey currently winning

Thanks for nothing other teams. What a terrible, terrible day for the Wings.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
We basically have to keep winning in order to have a shot at keeping pace with the teams in front of us and directly behind us. These games are all crucial.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I actual like the lines just how they are.

Andersson and Abby as your wingers and you have a checking line. Having Alfie down there with Helm actually gives it a chance of being a scoring line.

I prefer the lines with Datsyuk in them. Will he ever return from this lower body/concussion/groin/ankle sprain/knee mysterious injury? I'm getting sick of the same dumb updates, why can't they just tell us the truth. It's beyond annoying.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

Implying we haven't had wins?

The entire point I was making was he can't lose a game while making up these games on hand and trying to keep our heads above water with the way everyone else has been playing.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Implying we haven't had wins?

The entire point I was making was he can't lose a game while making up these games on hand and trying to keep our heads above water with the way everyone else has been playing.

We barely have any wins. We've won 17 of the past 45 games. If you pace that out for a full season, that's pretty much bottom 5 finish in the entire league.

But yes, I agree with your point, these are huge games, would be nice to beat the Caps twice in a row to keep them chasing the group.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Montreal 4 Boston 1
Toronto 6 Florida 3
Columbus 5 Washington 2
Ottawa 5 Tampa Bay 1
New Jersey currently winning

Thanks for nothing other teams. What a terrible, terrible day for the Wings.

Hey, look at that, New Jersey wins! Could not have been a worse day for Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad