Pre-Game Talk: Capitals at Red Wings FRI 1/31/2014 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
The Wheel Deal ‏@Bill_Roose 21h
Coach Bill Peters is working out four #RedWings on the ice here at JLA: Zetterberg, Weiss, Emmerton and Kindl. No sign of Datsyuk, Franzen.

They need to announce Franzen is pulling out of the Olympics soon.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
after Cowen elbow hit , Datsyuk never been himself . What kind of injury he has right now? Is it concussion ? This is his last Olympics and at his home

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 52s
Zetterberg and Datsyuk practicing today. Franzen not skating. Also, Weiss is skating with the team.

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
I am encouraged by Zetterberg practicing moreso than Datsyuk with the back problems.

I wish we knew what was up with Datsyuk.

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 26s
Andersson skating on the wing on line with Helm and Alfredsson, so Zetterberg might be ready to play Friday.

:handclap:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 45s
Cleary not practicing. He has missed a few practices lately. Also Weiss left near the start of practice.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 5s
Based on how they're skating it doesn't look like Datsyuk is ready. And it looks like Bertuzzi will be scratched again.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3m
Lines: Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, Andersson-Helm-Alfredsson, Miller-Glendening-Eaves. Emmerton skating, too.

Last edited:

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 26s
Andersson skating on the wing on line with Helm and Alfredsson, so Zetterberg might be ready to play Friday.

:handclap:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 45s
Cleary not practicing. He has missed a few practices lately. Also Weiss left near the start of practice.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 5s
Based on how they're skating it doesn't look like Datsyuk is ready. And it looks like Bertuzzi will be scratched again.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3m
Lines: Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, Andersson-Helm-Alfredsson, Miller-Glendening-Eaves. Emmerton skating, too.

This pleases me. :D

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
God, the relief you feel when Z is in. It just makes the whole team that much stronger. Especially when he's replacing *Andersson* as the center. I mean, Andersson may not even be our 4th line center when everyone is healthy, but last game he was centering our "first" line.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader
Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco
Andersson-Helm-Alfredsson
Miller-Glendening-Eaves

This pleases me greatly. The way Abby has played this season, I don't even mind him on the top line one bit.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
If Z is actually playing that's great news. And if Howard keeps playing like before the injury we'll have a good chance to win.

Interesting if Andersson is playing wing over Cleary. A sign that Sheahan is starting to get locked into the Center depth and Andy needs to adapt to survive?

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
If Z is actually playing that's great news. And if Howard keeps playing like before the injury we'll have a good chance to win.

Interesting if Andersson is playing wing over Cleary. A sign that Sheahan is starting to get locked into the Center depth and Andy needs to adapt to survive?

More like Babs loves him some Stone Hands Luke.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Hope Z is able to play. If this slide is going to stop it needs to stop now.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009

I wouldn't rule it out for Andersson to play wing going forward, but at this point it's more that you don't want to break up the Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar line. Also, we'll see tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if Helm is actually on the wing.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
I feel incredibly safer with both zetterberg and howard back in. I really wish datsyuk could get in a few games before the break, but not seeing him a few more games is way better than him getting reinjured later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad