Post-Game Talk: Canucks win 5-1 - The Sedins are regressing like the Flames. Goals! Miller! Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiggsBroson

Feb 2, 2010
I like Bartowski moving the puck. But I also had 3/4 of a bottle of red so I'm not sure who's on first base and who made those last free throws.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Don't understand what fighting Ferland accomplishes other than losing a fight, but sure. Both Prust and Dorsett are punching bags.

The Dorsett fight was smart, Hartley wanted his rottweiler to lay someone out and instead he got to sit for 5 minutes. That is a perfect example of "when" to fight. The Prust fight was....weird, seemed out of place and poorly timed (even Romanuk and Johnson didn't like it). I dunno, the crowd was barely in the game at that point, it's lucky for us that the fight didn't go poorly and wake them up.

I like Bartowski moving the puck. But I also had 3/4 of a bottle of red so I'm not sure who's on first base and who made those last free throws.
You're not seeing things. He skated really well in that period.

Tv9924

Sep 16, 2012
Surrey, BC
The Dorsett fight was smart, Hartley wanted his rottweiler to lay someone out and instead he got to sit for 5 minutes. That is a perfect example of "when" to fight. The Prust fight was....weird, seemed out of place and poorly timed (even Romanuk and Johnson didn't like it). I dunno, the crowd was barely in the game at that point, it's lucky for us that the fight didn't go poorly and wake them up.

I disagree, the crowd was loud before the Prust fight and fell asleep sometime in the middle of it

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Once again, why are we so worried about Ferland? FERLAND? He did his job BTW, pummel Dorsett and set the tone and hype the building.

medhatcanuck

Jul 8, 2010
Inside JayZ's Belly
1. I hate Sbisa, but he has played well so far.

2. Bartkowski > Bieksa

3. McCann looks weak against strong defenders against the boards, but looks great offensively and defensively.

4. Hutton hasn't been good defensively but nice pass to Janny for the goal.

5. Sutter has looked good with the Sedins.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
they're gonna spend the 2nd intermission breaking down 18yo sam bennett's injury last season

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
How about that hockey analysis. First, we got old, ****** hockey players playing hockey in a studio then we got a doctor analyzing injuries.

As for the game, we got the lead which is great. I thought we were playing scared early but as the period went on it seemed like Calgary lost energy and we were capitlizing with smart passes and good, smart forechecking. 2nd line looked slow, Hutton a little shaky but I'm not worrying.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015

You're not seeing things. He skated really well in that period.

bbbbbut Bartkowski sucks. Benning acquired him no?

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
1. I hate Sbisa, but he has played well so far.

2. Bartkowski > Bieksa

3. McCann looks weak against strong defenders against the boards, but looks great offensively and defensively.

4. Hutton hasn't been good defensively but nice pass to Janny for the goal.

5. Sutter has looked good with the Sedins.

I agree with all this but point #4. I thought Hutton was outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad