GDT: Canucks vs Pens Jan.11th 7pm, SNE-SNO-SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I thought I'd get this started, let's see which Pens show up tonight. The Canucks have destroyed the Metro so far on this road trip!!

Let's Go Pens!!

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

This will be the 11th game since the Pens lost 7-0 to Toronto. Ned will have started seven of them after tonight.

He’s been better…also he apparently played a couple games in the recent past against VAN and was very good, so I think the analytics favor him in this game too…Canucks are like 23-0 when they have a lead after two periods, get nearly 4 goals per game and are a +53 in goal differential…can’t afford to give up an early lead as Jarry has done his last couple starts…guess we’ll see if Tocchet plays CDS against the Pens…

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This game is pretty easy - our best players have to be better than their best players. Our goalie has to be better than their goalie.

• Haha
Reactions: KrisLetAngry

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Incoming Harkins, Carter, Accari with all the points. Star players all the minuses.
"Harksy and Cartsy are just so important to the lineup. Soooo important. Guys like that really carry you when you need it most"

-Mike Sullivan (probably)

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Canucks score over 20% off the rush, probably picking corners, Ned will have to stay on the top a lot, did not like his rebounding last game, he was dishing pucks left and right, they just did not have anyone around to pick them...it will be interesting to see how things shake down tonight...should be a fun game

Reactions: Andy99

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Hey all,

Canuck coming in peace, things to watch out for tonight include the return of the lotto line, 6-40-9 (649 is the Canadian lottery) has scored 20 ES points in the last 3 games.

The Canucks third line of Dakota Joshua, Teddy Blueger and Connor Garland has been one of the highlights for the Canucks, they're incredibly hard working.

Hughes and Hronek has been one of the most electrifying defense pairings in the league this year, for Context the Canucks have never had a defense pairing score 100 points combined before, but Hughes is on pace for 102 on his own, and their combined pace is something like 180 points.

DeSmith has been really good this year, though I'm not sure who gets the start, and Demko is one of the engines that keeps the Canucks running, he was absolutely on fire in New York the other night.

The Canucks don't take a lot of shots but the ones they do take are really high danger, and they're really good at getting to those high danger areas. The other night Pettersson and Miller did a give and go inside the crease against the Islanders.

Good luck tonight! I enjoy seeing the Penguins in the playoffs so I hope the season continues being competitive.

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
1704995247969.png

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
The bookmakers think the Pens are the favourites in this game.

I am a little more skeptical, to be honest. ;)
What do the bookies know...
Either way it should be a fun game to watch! I'm watching to be entertained! :D

About Carkins....
Nothing can phase me after the Gladams experience.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hey all,

Canuck coming in peace, things to watch out for tonight include the return of the lotto line, 6-40-9 (649 is the Canadian lottery) has scored 20 ES points in the last 3 games.

The Canucks third line of Dakota Joshua, Teddy Blueger and Connor Garland has been one of the highlights for the Canucks, they're incredibly hard working.

Hughes and Hronek has been one of the most electrifying defense pairings in the league this year, for Context the Canucks have never had a defense pairing score 100 points combined before, but Hughes is on pace for 102 on his own, and their combined pace is something like 180 points.

DeSmith has been really good this year, though I'm not sure who gets the start, and Demko is one of the engines that keeps the Canucks running, he was absolutely on fire in New York the other night.

The Canucks don't take a lot of shots but the ones they do take are really high danger, and they're really good at getting to those high danger areas. The other night Pettersson and Miller did a give and go inside the crease against the Islanders.

Good luck tonight! I enjoy seeing the Penguins in the playoffs so I hope the season continues being competitive.
Peterson absolutely undressed Fox in that Rangers…since most of our defenders are worse than Fox, I’m expecting to see a lot of that this game lol

Blueger obv goal tonight.
Blueger and Lafferty…meanwhile, we’ll be shooting perimeter shots and chest snipes all night against Demko lol

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Peterson absolutely undressed Fox in that Rangers…since most of our defenders are worse than Fox, I’m expecting to see a lot of that this game lol

Blueger and Lafferty…meanwhile, we’ll be shooting perimeter shots and chest snipes all night against Demko lol

Laff doesn’t have that type of confidence iMo to stick it to his former team. Teddy does though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce