GDT: Canucks vs Kraken

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Kraken are coming off a a big Win and meet a Canucks team that looks strong! I expect the Canucks to give Kraken "more than a handful"! I'm expecting a close game maybe a 4-3 affair with plenty of Offense and PP's between the 2 combatant clubs!!! The game is gonna be under way around 7 Pacific,8 Mountain for the Fans in Montana,Alberta,Canada and places along the Rocky mountain Eastern side

Attachments

• seattle kraken.png
    seattle kraken.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 1
  • van.png
    van.png
    21 KB · Views: 1

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
The Kraken have blown a lead at some point in 15 of their last 16 games.
Please, for the love of the hockey gods, let Vancouver score first. Then score twice, the second at 19:59 of the third period.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Kind of out of nowhere, Vancouver suddenly seems a franchise headed in the right direction.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
93 MPH slapper by Myers,yikes I wouldn't want to get in front of that shot

Kind of out of nowhere, Vancouver suddenly seems a franchise headed in the right direction.
They had/have some good players they just needed a kick in the rearend and a coach that pulls no BS

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I've watched a lot of games both in the NHL and KHL and I have to say the NHL sticks break a helluva lot more,wonder why?

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
OMG really
Really.

I was a Canucks fan from 1969 to 2021, but met a couple of guys that had worked for Canucks Sports and Entertainment that said Aquilini is even worse person than the public record, which is horrifying, indicates.
The Kraken were coincidentally in their inaugural season, and as a Seahawks and Mariners fan since their respective first seasons it was easy to embrace Seattle as a hockey team I could love.
I work with children of trauma. No way somebody who hit his kids, all of whom as adults have no contact orders against their father, gets a nickel of my money.

Reactions: The Marquis

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Just noticed. Going into tonight's game, the top three scorers in the NHL were all Canucks, Hughes, Pettersson and Miller, all with 27 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00