GDT: Canucks vs Kraken. 7pm PST. Saturday October 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
When you take goaltending out of the equation, which team played better and controlled more of the play?
I wouldn’t take goaltending out of the equation. Goaltenders are still obviously part of the team. But we did not play well tonight.
6 game roadie. 7% of the season done. Bring o n the home stand.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
I mean this is as bad as Petey can play right?

Our most talented forward has like 0 confidence.

And our 2nd line steps up. Garland best forward, Horvat has so much trouble creating plays but scores 2 goals. Garland gives us a much needed creative player to play with pearson-bo.

Still the defense moves the puck up faster than before. Hughes/OEL/Rathbone.

So many times I'm literally holding my breath when the puck is anywhere near Myers. Just so many poor touches, he really doesn't have an idea where to put the puck to minimize danger.

There's a play where he pokes the puck right under Lammikko - when he's in the slot, and leaves it there. I mean why would you poke a puck right under your teammate, and blindside him? Forced him in a bad spot, so many of these plays where its not a direct mistake but puts the pucks in places that makes it hard for his teammates to do anything with.

OEL is somehow keeping him that pairing ok. That in itself is a miracle.

Demko got the full body workout tonight. That reaction to pull the puck out of the net was something.

Basically we are 3-2-1 thanks to Demko/Garland/Hughes - the 3 stars of the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad