GDT: Canucks vs Kraken @ 6:00 PM (Pre-season Game #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Was able to find a stream of the game on YT jerseys do look great on the ice I do wish the red was a little more viasble

maybe a little less of the ice blue on the sleeve and more of the red

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
McCann was pretty aces for us last season on the PP. Not surprised to see him continue his success there. I think he’s the surefire Karlsson breakout player given how well he produced at center in the Pens top six and the two teams he was playing on prior to joining them.

Likely 25 - 35 if he’s healthy and playing with talent IMO. I’ve been following the player since Vancouver as a Pens fan and have wanted him since he was traded to the Cats. He just didn’t earn the trust of Sullivan in a bottom six C role and seemed to not fully invest as a wing IMO.

Reactions: brewski420

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
McCann was pretty aces for us last season on the PP. Not surprised to see him continue his success there. I think he’s the surefire Karlsson breakout player given how well he produced at center in the Pens top six and the two teams he was playing on prior to joining them.

Likely 25 - 35 if he’s healthy and playing with talent IMO. I’ve been following the player since Vancouver as a Pens fan and have wanted him since he was traded to the Cats. He just didn’t earn the trust of Sullivan in a bottom six C role and seemed to not fully invest as a wing IMO.

Pretty much the Kraken are going to need for him to have the kind of numbers you are talking about. He looks pretty good tonight with Eberle.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kraken looked much more cohesive in the second period. Liked McCann since his draft year. Hoping to see him continue to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad