GDT: Canucks vs Jets March 22 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Well, sure: Wheeler wouldn't talk to him until he sucked up and apologized! :laugh: I thought that article was bull-crap when it came out. Really did a disservice to those players, IMO.

In fairness to Lawless, it's been widely speculated (and corroborated by a few people) that he was basically acting as Noel's mouthpiece when he wrote that.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Just realized that, they were 2-0 down with like 2mins to go. Their board must be going nuts for picking up that unnecessary point they were already down and out

I think they scored two with the net empty

White Out 403*

as much as i want it to be reversed... thats a good goal. listening to the canuck homers is making my ears bleed.

his stick held his pad into the post? give me a break lmao

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Well it's about time Jets... finally put one in after all those chances...

:handclap: :yo:

tumblr_muuxmmBaOI1rw3gqyo4_250.gif

#seanconnery

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
In fairness to Lawless, it's been widely speculated (and corroborated by a few people) that he was basically acting as Noel's mouthpiece when he wrote that.

Really? That's interesting. Bit of an underhanded thing to do to your dressing room by Noel, if so.

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
This thread is hilarious to read as a Canucks fan.

Can you guys believe that Benning said if we had Sutter healthy all season we could have made the playoffs :laugh:

We are awful :laugh:

On the brightside Markstrom looks great. Of course Benning is gonna trade him for a 4th and extend Miller..

White Out 403*

outright tank talk and celebrating on the canucks forum lol.

jeez louise. so weird to see two fan bases cheer for losses.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
It's been awhile since I've seen a team more incapable of executing breakouts than the Canucks.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
When you are out of the playoffs, and the system rewards failure, what else do you cheer for?

Considering there's like a 50% chance finishing 30th doesn't even reward you with a top 3 pick, you cheer for your team when they play good. You don't post a bunch of hate filled garbage because your teams winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad