Pre-Game Talk: Canucks vs Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Well, Rask is the worst goalie ever, so this shouldn't be bad news to half this board, right?

Honestly. Lets make Thursday a blood bath... send a message to these guys. Such a nerdy team and nerdy fan base...

That said, 3-1 Canucks.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Well, Rask is the worst goalie ever, so this shouldn't be bad news to half this board, right?

Honestly. Lets make Thursday a blood bath... send a message to these guys. Such a nerdy team and nerdy fan base...

That said, 3-1 Canucks.

Typical mentally fragile Rask missing big games.....am I doing it right? :sarcasm:

I'm excited to see Agostino and Cehlarik in...if they are actually going to play. Obviously hope Bergy and Backes are in as well.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Canucks were out shot 17-4 in the first and 32-24 overall.

Hopefuly they play Markstrom against the Bruins instead of Mr. Shutout last night in Anders Nilsson.

Comon Bergeron and Backes we neeeeeeeeeed you!!!

Reactions: Ladyfan

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Canucks looked pretty good last night against a very game Ottawa team. I don't feel great about this one.

they did? Watched about half the game as I got bored as usual with the Sens approach but they dominated but the Nucks goalie made some great saves

I`m less intrigued about the Canucks and more about the B`s lineup

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
The GDT will be up by the morning. I plan to have it up when I get home from the Celtics game

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
vatrano is a shooter. he is useless without guys that cant get him the puck.
if backes is back, him on the third line with bjork and debrusk.

mainly want to see krejci cehlarik and pasta tho

Bruins1233

Apr 30, 2016
I am much more confident in Dobby this year than last.

I like our rookies thus far, but Bergy is undeniably a critical part of our team, and hopefully it will end well if he is back for the Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad