Pre-Game Talk: Canucks vs. Bruins, Saturday: For when you finally come home and Brad Marchand is at the door

T/F: Video games are bad and will rot you are brain. My mom said so.

• Truey boy truerson: I'm so cool I wear a suit to my Grade 10 cooking class (we're making empanadas)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Falsey boy falserson: I wear a potato sack to Math 11. If I stop playing videogames, I will die.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Maybe boy mayberson: I don't answer to you, Zomboidiot, I'm home schooled (nothing personnel, kid)

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Here comes the suck.

d86ad5ca4d9baf525ddf7b1174962818.jpg

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Not a video game fan so i voted the first option

Too bad Elite Peet aint playin tomorrow was really hoping he would. That sucks

Anyways, think will be a tough return to home after flying across the CONTINENT

4-2 Bruins our goals by Stecher and Baertchi

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Make sure BB6 and BH53 aren't getting hurt.

The rest? Oh look, there's a flying f*** outside of my room that I didn't give.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Saturday's game (October 20th) will mark the first game since our 2nd preseason game (Sept 19th) that our team does not have to jump on a plane and travel afterwards.
A span of 13 games over a one month period.

Sure they had break prior to the season starting... But think about that for a second.

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
And the rest of the league goes Wah Wah Wah. This when we need a forward thinking GM that actively seeks out scientific solutions to problems.
Oops meant to respond to Literally.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
And the rest of the league goes Wah Wah Wah. This when we need a forward thinking GM that actively seeks out scientific solutions to problems.
Oops meant to respond to Literally.
Yeah, you got it! Sleep doctors are what we need! Let’s hear what you learned in med school.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
First games back from a road trip usually indicate an uneven performance,...We're obviously going to see a very pissed off/focussed Bruins team who could be on the verge of getting swept on their swing out west.

I actually like our chances this game..the Bruins are a beatable team for the Canucks (certainly a step down from the imposing Jets).

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
You think Tuuka Rask is playing? Because if he is, I like our chances.

Just looked at the numbers Pastrnak, Bergeron , and Marchand are putting up. Damn...

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Everybody will be focused in on Marchand, who I think was described by a former U.S. President as "that little ball of hate". But I'll be watching David Pastrnak.....picked one player after Jared McCann in '014....Oh what could have been.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
First games back from a road trip usually indicate an uneven performance,...We're obviously going to see a very pissed off/focussed Bruins team who could be on the verge of getting swept on their swing out west.

I actually like our chances this game..the Bruins are a beatable team for the Canucks (certainly a step down from the imposing Jets).
We win this if they start Rask
That dude is trash now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad