GDT: Canucks v. Caps: Sat., Nov. 23rd, 12:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Pretty entertaining early morning game, caps are such a fun team to watch, they smother and play you hard! Hats off and go get #2 this post season

also Pettersson is like Bambi on skates and I think the refs need to loosen up on the calls he gets. Kid needs to work on the strength

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Ovi had so many opportunities and didn’t convert either. Our best players tonight didn’t come through - and that’s why we lost.

with these rookies in lineup we are 0-2 now. Seems like most important for caps this season is staying healthy.

Reactions: Pomee

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Wow Stephenson actually took the shot. Likely because he fell lol
Untitled.png

Reactions: Pomee and crab

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Several guys today played about as stupidly and poorly as they could possibly play. Eller, Panik, and Stephenson please take a bow.
Eller made a nice play on the goal then pretty much sucked. Stephenson took a costly penalty but otherwise was ok. Panik took a bad penalty and was invisible the rest of three game. Why aren't you mentioning anyone else that did nothing? There were plenty.
Holtby was by far our best player.

Reactions: Pomee

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This was pretty much the definition of a 50/50 game. If we didn't give them those power plays we probably win that game.

Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 3.29.18 PM.png

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
That was a bad game, bad look for Oshie after that failed breakaway with 10 feet of a gap and bad shootout for both teams. It happens. I just feel that the Panik acquisition is probably the biggest bust of Mclellan era. Looks absolutely useless.

Jun 15, 2007
When the time comes to waive someone for cap reasons, GMBM needs to seriously consider making the hard choice of waiving Panik.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Seems like we lose games when Holtby is great, the Panthers are great offensively and I imagine he starts again Wednesday. Anyone else concerned like myself if Holtby leaves next year?

Reactions: 32hunter

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Seems like we lose games when Holtby is great, the Panthers are great offensively and I imagine he starts again Wednesday. Anyone else concerned like myself if Holtby leaves next year?
The fate of Holtby will be decided in the playoffs. If he's good they will try their best to keep him. If he's his last seasons version...well you know the rest.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I'm concerned. I don't think we have another goalie ready to be the starter.

Reactions: 32hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad