News Article: Canucks Top Goalie Prospect DiPietro Dealt In OHL BlockBuster

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Good spot for him to land.

He has 6'7 235lb giant Kevin Bahl patrolling the Defence for him. Recent Arizona 2nd rnd pick.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Good spot for him to land.

He has 6'7 235lb giant Kevin Bahl patrolling the Defence for him. Recent Arizona 2nd rnd pick.
I have seen Ottawa play live a bunch of times, and I have to say Bahl has never particularly stood out to me, except for the fact that he's tall. There are a number of freakishly tall children in the OHL, it's really striking.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
The return is Russian forward Egor Afanasyev, Ottawa’s 2nd round pick in 2019, London’s 2nd round pick in 2021, Ottawa’s 2nd round picks in 2022 and 2023; and a trio of conditional picks – Ottawa’s 2nd in 2021, Ottawa’s 3rd in 2021 and Ottawa’s 3rd in 2022
Wot? The same Egor Afanasyev who is putting up hilariously good numbers in his draft year for Muskegon of the USHL?

The 67’s parted with the rights to Russian forward Egor Afanasyev, currently with Muskegon of the United States Junior League, four second-round choices plus another second-rounder and two thirds that will be returned if Afanansyev ever plays for the Spitfires.
Iiiii see.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1