News Article: Canucks Single Tickets now available!

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Just thought I would share!

You can find them at ticket master.

The prices tho are kind of silly, Toronto Maple Leafs game, cheapest seat, $250 😂
I was checking out pre-season tickets.

$42 for 2 tickets in the nosebleeds. But WAIT, ticketmaster adds a $15 fee with taxes to each ticket and then ANOTHER fee to make it $80 total.

How the hell did this become such an acceptable practice?

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I was checking out pre-season tickets.

$42 for 2 tickets in the nosebleeds. But WAIT, ticketmaster adds a $15 fee with taxes to each ticket and then ANOTHER fee to make it $80 total.

How the hell did this become such an acceptable practice?

i paid 70 euros to go see bayern munich 15 rows above the pitch against augsburg, and i paid about 8 euros for 1L of beer

NA sports are such a ripoff. i encourage everybody who has an upper bowl seat to eye out empty sections in the lower bowl and sit there

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Even in the Bell Centre in Montreal (the cathedral of hockey)...The attendance has been 15.5K per game (in a 21K arena)...Granted, the Habs haven't had a good team lately, but still,...thats pretty dismal in a hockey mad city.

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
Interesting that the November 12th game vs the Leafs in Toronto isn't listed on Ticketmaster.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Just thought I would share!

You can find them at ticket master.

The prices tho are kind of silly, Toronto Maple Leafs game, cheapest seat, $250 😂

"Premium games" bump up the price by double. Was just looking at tickets. Lower bowl corner seats vs Boston: $255. Same exact seats vs Minnesota 2 days later: $115.

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Sorry to interrupt.

I’m a bit more of a wide body since I was 12 years ago, the last time I made a Canucks game. Sections or locations with wider seats, please?

Google search has been fruitless, except for an inference that sections 116-118 are wide enough. What about 120?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad