Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
resize

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Hard to see much upside here. Must have impressed at development camp. Reminds me that they had another local invite in Fitzgerald who some were hign on and wanted to see him signed in the future. Think he had more college years ahead and wonder if anyone is following him.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Have to defer to the Canucks amateur scouts on this one......Felton is already 24 and his stats at Merrimack were miniscule. And at 6'1", 190, he's hardly a bruiser.

But since the arrival of Allvin, the Canucks have been one of the most active franchises in the league in signing NCAA players. Last year is was Sasson, McWard, McDonough and Hirose. So I suspect the Canucks aren't done this season.

And I guess a one-year ELC for a guy like Felton carries with it minimal risk. He'll be given a shot in Abbotsford, but the blueline down there is already looking a little jammed for next season.

Reactions: Indiana

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Came to Canucks’ Development Camp last summer, and lead his team in blocked shots this season and last season.

Canucks clearly see something they like, and our track record with college free agents has produced some gems. The stats don’t leap out, but hopefully he can show us something surprising.

Looks like he's a defensive Dman.

When you say our college track record and gems, who are you referring to? Tanev and Stecher? Anyone else?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00