Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign D Taylor Fedun to a 1 Year Contract

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
so Corrado and Clendening going through waivers?

no room for them now.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Now we have too many D, unless another trade is in the works (gulp) And if we just let Clendening go, it means we traded Forsling for nothing.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
I liked Fedun when he was invited to our camp and was hoping we'd sign him after his College was done. But he picked EDM instead.

He went through a lot going through his injury, so it fits with the perseverance angle this org seems to like.

But i don't know where he fits with all the bodies fighting for the 6-7-8 spots, likely AHL?

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Will refrain from judging him as I know little about him. Seems like another #7 D-man type signing.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I liked Fedun when he was invited to our camp and was hoping we'd sign him after his College was done. But he picked EDM instead.

He went through a lot going through his injury, so it fits with the perseverance angle this org seems to like.

But i don't know where he fits with all the bodies fighting for the 6-7-8 spots, likely AHL?

Yeah. That's pretty much my thoughts on it as well.

He showed some potential at one point, that injury was really gnarly. But i don't really see where he fits, other than thinking they can slide him down to the AHL for the Comets.

I mean, we've got Corrado, Clendening, Weber already as very fringe RH shooting defencemen. A guy for these young players to "beat out" for a roster spot to maintain an aura of "competition for spots"?

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Has to be Utica bound.

Based on the fact he spent the past 2 seasons in first, Oklahoma City and then second, in Worcester, says he was picked up for Utica. Yes, as already has been stated, probably to replace Sanguinetti. Too bad on that last note.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Seemed on a good trajectory before the brutal leg injury. Worth a look. Come full circle back to Vancouver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad