GDT: Canucks Season Ticket Holder Summit

FlyingOcto

Feb 12, 2012
Can anyone ask if there is a plan for Odjick (ring of honour or even just a tribute night?)

Now I know he might not be in attendance (I'll leave that at that) but for his family to see, I think it would be something very special.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Pauser is there, let's try to find him. Look for the guy wearing a Anaheim ducks ritchie jersey

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
lmfao that guy in the glasses with the extended hand shake. Is that pauser

yoss

May 25, 2011
I'm curious about the "meat & potatoes" comment and what that means for the overall direction of our team. Does that mean we stay away from pure skill players and only want players that have a physical edge to their game as well? Is that why we picked Virtanen over Ehlers or Nylander?

This is a good question, one that concerns me as well. Not into a team full of grinders, doesn't sound fun to watch although i can appreciate the need for size/toughness in the roster.

Not that I'm anti-Virtanen, he could turn out really well. But other moves, will they always give more weight to size over skill when drafting?

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I thought people were exaggerating before I watched the stream, but Shorty definitely appears to be drunk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad