Recalled/Assigned: Canucks recall F Brandon DeFazio (UPD: Re-assigned to Utica)

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
yea no offense to the kid, but this can only be bad news for the Canucks/ the injury train is comin in fast....

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
I like this, Defazio has looked very good down in the AHL. He been outplaying our prized first round picks.

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
I like this, Defazio has looked very good down in the AHL. He been outplaying our prized first round picks.

And he has outplayed Archie where he can fill that role with better skills. DeFazio has progressed from a banger and occasional fighter to a solid power forward the past two seasons.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Really interested to see him play. Has been shafted in preseason the past couple years after looking good in his single game. Hoping he can show enough to make Sestito (even more) redundant.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
His picture on hockeydb is absolutely terrifying. Maybe the plan is to turn Kesler to stone.
He has the crazy-eyes where it looks like he's wearing eyeliner because you can see the contrasted white around his irises.

On his game, though; it seems like they want to bring up a scoring grinder to slot into a scoring grinder's spot. If he plays 7 minutes and gets two hits in that's probably a good game.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Hope jensen is in i think is real deal

groov2

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
He must be absolutely tickled pink at the possibility of him playing his first game in the NHL. Good for him!

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
His picture on hockeydb is absolutely terrifying. Maybe the plan is to turn Kesler to stone.

Here is the DeFazio look.

comets-win1.jpg

Raenic

Sep 17, 2011
Vancouver
They announced he will play on facebook

"It's the Canucks vs Ducks coming up at 6PM. Brandon DeFazio (recalled this morning) will play, Lack is in net."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad