Recalled/Assigned: Canucks recall D Yann Sauve from Utica

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Canucks recall Yann Sauve

@News1130Sports: #Canucks announce they've recalled D Yann Sauve from Utica (#AHL)

Uhh what the hell?

Defeatist*

See ya alberts! That 37 sec shift was his last as a canuck.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Ugh, they must be planning to put Weber on F and benching Sauve and dog-housing Alberts. Why not call up a forward?

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
Why don't they don't call up a forward, if they need one? Archibald maybe? Better than playing a D on the 4th line.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Has anyone here had one of those dreams where you're basically doing something you'd do on a daily basis but something's totally amiss (ie. seeing the Canucks win the Stanley Cup)?

This is one of those moments...but what the hell, I'm awake...this is surreal. Mind-boggling. Have I lapsed into a coma?

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011
Implying we have forwards to call up. Don't think Archibald is quite ready yet.

Weber will make due on the fourth line. Though I want to see MS's opposing reactions on waiving Alberts but calling up Sauve heh.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Is he playing good?

I didn't watch, only listened on the radio as the stream kept dying on me, so you'll have to refer to thefeebster or Tiranis or donttouchme for a more accurate analysis but from what I heard he played a big game tonight. I heard his name even more than Corrado's and not in a bad way, although that doesn't mean Corrado was bad either. I think Sauve is prone to some bad turnovers but he also broke up a few plays tonight and even got involved in the offense. In the games I did watch against Rochester he looked solid as well.

Again, the posters who have watched every game can give you more insight, though.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Very, very interesting. Obviously he's replacing Alberts, but I'm surprised they didn't call up a forward and put Weber back.

Also I would have thought Corrado would be the first callup.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Very, very interesting. Obviously he's replacing Alberts, but I'm surprised they didn't call up a forward and put Weber back.

Yes.... This is all strange. Unless the canucks are about to make a trade

Jefe88

Jun 20, 2012
Port Coquitlam

Pointless to call him up when the whole reason we left him in Utica was so he would get big minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad