Hughes - Foote
Schmidt - Severson
Juolevi - Myers

ex Rathbone, Woo

Demko
Holtby

NAS - Sven Baertschi, Adam Gaudette
VAN - Yakov Trenin
- nucks save capspace and get a russian signed for next year to help Podkolzin adjust

ANA - Jake Virtanen
VAN - Danton Heinen, Derek Grant
- nucks add cap today but dont retaining on Virtanen who is owed 3.4 million next year

ARI - Tanner Pearson, Danton Heinen
VAN - Christian Fischer, CBJ 2nd
- nucks get a 2nd for Pearson and a Fischer next year at 1 million compared to Heinen's RFA status

CBJ - Loui Eriksson, CBJ 2nd, VAN 3rd
VAN - Max Domi
- nucks swap a bad deal for a player who may need yet another change, maybe he thrives with Horvat

FLO - Jt Miller
VAN - Gregori Denisenko, FLO 2nd
- nucks turn their 1st and 3rd into a year and half of Miller plus 2018's #15 overall pick and a 2nd

MON - Brandon Sutter, Travis Hamonic, Brogan Rafferty
VAN - Jordan Weal, MON 3rd, MON 4th
- nucks eat half of Sutter and Hamonic's deals, and get some picks for UFA's for once

TBL - Jordie Benn, Nikita Tryamkin, VAN 2nd
VAN - Cal Foote
- nucks eat half of Benn, lose a high 2nd and expansion exempt Tryamkin but get Hughes' long term partner

NJD - Antoine Roussel, VAN 1st (4th or 5th overall)
VAN - Damon Severson, Nolan Foote, NJD 2022 1st (top 10 protected)
- nucks give up a top 5 pick but get a youngish 20 minute RHD, Foote's brother, and a mid 1st in 2022

SEA - Michael Ferland, Kole Lind, Michael Dipietro (SEA takes Jonah Gadjovich)
VAN - nothing
- nucks dump Ferland's corpse but pay heavily to also avoid losing Juolevi or Myers on D

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I dont hate the FLA deal because Miller would definitely boost our offense now but Zito seems like a penny pincher right now until we figure out if Barkov is gonna re-sign.

The timing of the deal is off, feel like there'd be more chance in off-season.
Zito has stressed the importance of ELC guys coming in and producing, Denisenko was recently called up and could play soon after a decent start in AHL.

For me, I'm on the fence, 2.5 years of Miller is solid value but it's unknown allure if Denisenko can become Miller like for ELC value next two years and then long term around 5 mil a year.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
2021 Canucks
- nucks give up a top 5 pick but get a youngish 20 minute RHD, Foote's brother, and a mid 1st in 2022
D
504u0l.jpg

Reactions: hidek91

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
why do the other teams agree to most of these

looks like what you do when you start a new EA NHL franchise mode and want to build a team exactly how you want

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Tampa will trade you Foote but for Podkolzin. You get your Hughes partner for the future and we get an expansion exempt winger.

NK94

Feb 5, 2019
Eriksson has had negative value for god knows how long now and imagine wanting to lose a couple of decent prospects so you can keep Myers?

Woof.

rajinikanthfan1

rajinikanthfan1
Jun 25, 2006
North Delta
2021 Canucks

Hoglander - Pettersson - Boeser
Domi - Horvat - Fischer
Denisenko - Trenin - Podkolzin
Motte - Beagle - Macewan

ex Foote, Grant

Hughes - Foote
Schmidt - Severson
Juolevi - Myers

ex Rathbone, Woo

Demko
Holtby

NAS - Sven Baertschi, Adam Gaudette
VAN - Yakov Trenin
- nucks save capspace and get a russian signed for next year to help Podkolzin adjust

ANA - Jake Virtanen
VAN - Danton Heinen, Derek Grant
- nucks add cap today but dont retaining on Virtanen who is owed 3.4 million next year

ARI - Tanner Pearson, Danton Heinen
VAN - Christian Fischer, CBJ 2nd
- nucks get a 2nd for Pearson and a Fischer next year at 1 million compared to Heinen's RFA status

CBJ - Loui Eriksson, CBJ 2nd, VAN 3rd
VAN - Max Domi
- nucks swap a bad deal for a player who may need yet another change, maybe he thrives with Horvat

FLO - Jt Miller
VAN - Gregori Denisenko, FLO 2nd
- nucks turn their 1st and 3rd into a year and half of Miller plus 2018's #15 overall pick and a 2nd

MON - Brandon Sutter, Travis Hamonic, Brogan Rafferty
VAN - Jordan Weal, MON 3rd, MON 4th
- nucks eat half of Sutter and Hamonic's deals, and get some picks for UFA's for once

TBL - Jordie Benn, Nikita Tryamkin, VAN 2nd
VAN - Cal Foote
- nucks eat half of Benn, lose a high 2nd and expansion exempt Tryamkin but get Hughes' long term partner

SEA - Michael Ferland, Kole Lind, Michael Dipietro (SEA takes Jonah Gadjovich)
VAN - nothing
- nucks dump Ferland's corpse but pay heavily to also avoid losing Juolevi or Myers on D

all teams say no

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
That Columbus deal is one of the absolute worst deals I've ever seen posted. I want to apologize on behalf of the Canucks and their fanbase and I'm an Oilers fan.

Beat me to it. Domi may be having an off year but no way they turn Josh Anderson into Loui, a 2nd and a 3rd. Columbus has too good of a GM to flip a serviceable assets for just picks and a cap dump.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Making a dozen trades and basically rebuilding the team seems a bit of an overreaction to me considering the Nucks were pretty good last year and got to a 7th game in the 2nd round of the playoffs. The difference seems to be you got better goaltending last year. Maybe that's where your "rebuild" should focus.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
You think your players are worth a lot more than they actually are. No to your Ducks proposal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad