• Elias Pettersson

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
If this team is insane enough to gut itself of any semblance of character my vote goes to JT Miller because I want it to suck as much as possible. I want it to be worse than the 1974 Kansas City Scouts. Petey would just be another Naslund; some gorilla will hit him and we'll get a repeat of the Moore/Bertuzzi affair. Maybe be "innovative" and make Demko captain. As an old man who watched Jean Beliveau captain the Habs for years I get a real kick out of the legions of younger fans who keep saying that "the 'C' doesn't really matter". I can understand a fan thinking this when their captains have been completely inappropritae choices like Naslund or Luongo or weaksauce "quiet leaders" like Naslund or even Sedin. IMHO Bo has been our best captain since Linden even if he is imperfect. In all the discussions about his value that I have seen and read lately almost none of them mention his intangibles, the fact that he is, after all, our captain of 3 years running and is most certainly NOT part of the problem with this team. A lot of posters are playing down the monster season he is having which I find odd. But this team has always been weird with letters...

Reactions: BrentSopelsHair

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
I could see it being OEL but ideally they'd be captainless for a year or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad