Post-Game Talk: Canucks lose to Kraken | 2-5 | Pettersson & Beauvillier

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Only their second season in the NHL, and the Kraken are looking way down at the sad-sack Canucks.

Really hits home just how futile the last three or four seasons have in been in Canucklehead land.

You compare the two rosters, and I'd take the Canucks roster nine out 10 times, but there they sit almost 20 points behind their I-5 rivals.

It really is a total embarrassment on coaches, management and players.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Only their second season in the NHL, and the Kraken are looking way down at the sad-sack Canucks.

Really hits home just how futile the last three or four seasons have in been in Canucklehead land.

You compare the two rosters, and I'd take the Canucks roster nine out 10 times, but there they sit almost 20 points behind their I-5 rivals.

It really is a total embarrassment on coaches, management and players.

Tell that to Aquaman, last I’ve seen him was putting down money on a god damn truck in the millions.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
With the depleted D, Canucks may be in tough here....although at this time of year, the Kraken may already be looking at the playoffs, and let this one slip.

I'm happy for the Kraken and their fans...playoff fever in Seattle will be good to see.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
With the depleted D, Canucks may be in tough here....although at this time of year, the Kraken may already be looking at the playoffs, and let this one slip.

I'm happy for the Kraken and their fans...playoff fever in Seattle will be good to see.
Letting this one "slip" could easily be the difference between making and missing the playoffs. Can't see them not being up for this one.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
We're aiming for the Prime Minister's trophy for being the best non-playoff team. :sarcasm:

Beats this:

Mark-Messier-NHL-Leadership-Award.jpg

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
McCann with a hat trick, dedicated to Beth Bartkowski.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
McCann with a hat trick, dedicated to Beth Bartkowski.
Haha. I think the kid probably did have an attitude and needed multiple changes of scenery to figure it out. Its too bad they didn't screen for that at the draft or something like that.

Regardless, this is a must lose. We need to get in that lottery and we are going to beat the weaker teams.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Haha. I think the kid probably did have an attitude and needed multiple changes of scenery to figure it out. Its too bad they didn't screen for that at the draft or something like that.

Regardless, this is a must lose. We need to get in that lottery and we are going to beat the weaker teams.
I don't really recall hearing of any problems in Florida either. He was probably a dick but not anything you couldn't work with.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Going to this one with my kids. First game ever for my youngest, second game ever (first since 2018) for my oldest.

Win or lose, just hoping for some goals! Wish us luck!
Hope you and the kids have a great time, Mr. C. You may get your wish for lots of goals! :laugh:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
They've changed the D pairings again..Bear wasn't good last game..He's now on the 3rd pairing.

Hirose plays a safe game game, and has good common sense..Seemed to work ok with Myers adventures (Brisebois was making critical coverage errors in the Calgary game..playing over his head on the 2nd pairing imo).

Rathbone has been better than expected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad