Post-Game Talk: Canucks Lose By A Lotz.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Looks like nobody made the thread yet, so figured I would make it.

Ill post the roster when it's announced.

4284064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I approve of this title. Hoping for a big game from Bo to come out and prove us all wrong. The Flames have quite a few dedicated face punchers in their system so this one could get nasty.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Come on booooooooooooooo

COME ON BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just gimme a huge game, blow my mind this game, Get a shot on net!:amazed::naughty:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
That would have been better. Max Domi is a tool.

It just did not ring off the tongue that well, then I changed it to the Curtis Valk edition.

And the mod then changed it to what you see :laugh:

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Shinkaruk will continue his one hipped dominance of the opposition. I cannot wait to watch this one. It has to be more entertaining than the last two, right?

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Shinkaruk will continue his one hipped dominance of the opposition. I cannot wait to watch this one. It has to be more entertaining than the last two, right?

First game was awesome, 2nd game had 2 goals in 1 minute to force the game into OT...

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
They had their moments, I will give you that, but the Canucks overall play was mediocre at best. I would still rather watch this than no hockey at all!!! Go Jr Canucks!

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
It's a tough choice, but at this point of the "pre-season" I'm going to skip the game for the Colts/Eagles on MNF.

Craz1bo1

Feb 9, 2013
I have a feeling Gaudreau will go through the Canucks defense like a hot knife through butter

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
I would like to see a Gaunce like effort from Horvat in this game. or is that too much to ask?

Gaunce is currently holding his spot.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Well...
It begins again.
Time for great expectations...
And equal disappointments.
That is the life of a fan.
:shakehead

medhatcanuck

Jul 8, 2010
Inside JayZ's Belly
Perfect Scenario:

We win 4-3 in OT.

Bo, Hunter, Nicky, Frankie, and Valk have huge games. The reason I'm saying this is Gaunce is no way ready for the NHL and neither is Bo or Valk for that matter.

I want Nicky to show why he's already scored NHL goals, I want Valk to get a K and play in Utica, and I want Hunter and Bo to both really compete with each other to try and make the club.

Bo - scores 2 goals, wins >60% of faceoffs, used in all special teams and considered best player on the ice.
Hunter - 3 assists, shows that he can dish and not just a flat out sniper. Considered his first great game and his third good game.
Valk - 1 goal, 2 assists. Competes in defensive zone and is a beast on the PP.
Jensen - 1 goal, >5 shots. Creates many offensive chances but is unlucky in regular time, but scores OT winner. Gives us some hope that he can create without the Sedins.
Corrado - shows his offensive game and looks like he has gained his confidence back and is far and away best defencemen on the ice.

Real Scenario:

Bennett + Gaudreau - 8 goals
Canucks - 0

Cry ourselves to sleep, Jensen gets traded to Florida for a 3rd, goes on to be a 40 + 25 type player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad