Post-Game Talk: Canucks lose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Every Pacific Division team picked up points on the Canucks tonight, who are now two games below .500.

I really thought the Canucks would have to really be bad to fall out of contention in the Pacific, which was supposed to be the weakest in the NHL.

But right now Edmonton, Calgary and soon to be Vegas are creating daylight after the Canucks lost their third in a row in a seven game homestand. And I see no reason why that won't continue. Even the Sharks and L.A. Kings look to be improved over last season.

It's almost becoming hilarious that people are phoning in on the 650 post-game with a positive spin on this ^%$^-show. It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
No post game thread so I guess I'll post one.

Very disheartening. There was some effort and a few bright spots, but for this game the team should have been balls to the wall. I'm starting to think the team does not like Travis Green.
How you are STILL able to post is beyond me, a simple looking thru the Canucks forum finds this bub

Post-Game Talk: - Oilers 2 Canucks 1 (Brock Boeser)

Just :facepalm:

Throwback

Sep 12, 2014
Team's best players haven't been their best players (outside of Demko) as John Garrett would say. :laugh:

Getting Hamonic back soon will help, but the team is not showing up in the first period on a consistent basis. Every player that missed training camp has been playing like it's still training camp and it shows.

Reactions: Indiana

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
how do the guys sleep at night knowing that they are better than it shows. i think everyone is tired of green. time for a new voice. if it wasnt for demko saving their ass tonight, scored would have been alot higher than 2-1 oilers.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Probably good I missed this one and won’t rewatch it. Keep the losing coming for some meaningful change to come sooner

Reactions: Fatass

archangel2

May 19, 2019
No post game thread so I guess I'll post one.

Very disheartening. There was some effort and a few bright spots, but for this game the team should have been balls to the wall. I'm starting to think the team does not like Travis Green.

someone did not see the sticky

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
Canucks owners made a choice and buried their heads in the sand. The fans and media that are left do the same. This team will never contend and they will never connect with fans like they they did prior to 2014. I couldn't care less if they win or lose now.

Reactions: Intangibos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad