SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Win tonight or all hope is lost.

...but no pressure boys.

...but seriously, win.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Can we score first? Can our goaltender rmake a save in the 1st period?

Derfel*

The Canucks sure like their loser points, it seems. Let's give them one.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Better start winning Jets. This home stand is going to be huge. Otherwise the trade talk is going to get crazy.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I think we win this one. We can't lose 7 in a row, right? Then again, I said that about St Louis.

Now that Burmi is playing well, that will be all the difference in this game. :)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So its game day. :boredom:

Hoping PGT is :towel: not :pullhair:

Having trouble giving away P1's for below face value :laugh:

I sense we are due for a win because all things good and bad come to and end and if I had any passion for gambling I would put all my vCash on it but I don't get the vCash thing really and am too lazy to do it anyways?

thank you for the GDT YWG....slow golf :clap:

I would prefer a win to a loss but must admit a bit of apathy is creeping in.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok here are the lines tonight , Little with Ehlers and Wheelers , Sheif with Ladd and Stafford and Burmi with Perry and Petan , 4th .... Lowry with Copp and Thorburn , sounds good to me , we will win 5-2 !!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
So it sounds like Maurice is going to surprise us:

[Wrong lines - see my later post with a tweet]

Interesting.

Last edited:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Ok here are the lines tonight , Little with Ehlers and Wheelers , Sheif with Ladd and Stafford and Burmi with Perry and Petan , 4th .... Lowry with Copp and Thorburn , sounds good to me , we will win 5-2 !!

those aren't the lines being reported at the skate this morning...

LLW
PSS
Ehlers, Burmi, Thorburn
Lowry, Copp, Peluso

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So it sounds like Maurice is going to surprise us:

LLW
Ladd Scheifele Stafford
Copp Lowry Thorburn
Perreault Burmi Petan

Interesting.

Umm , Ehlers is a scratch , are you kidding ?? :shakehead:shakehead I like my lines better:nod:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Umm , Ehlers is a scratch , are you kidding ?? :shakehead:shakehead I like my lines better:nod:

Was in the middle of updating the line-rushes when Tait tweeted them out. :nod:

Not sure what to think of those lines. Perreault and Scheif should be able to help Stafford on the possession side, and hopefully Stafford can find his scoring groove again. LLW should be solid, as usual. EBT - hopefully Thor can create some crash-bang confusion for the other two. Lowry-Copp-Peluso is just ... weird.

Derfel*

Not sure what to think of those lines. Perreault and Scheif should be able to help Stafford on the possession side, and hopefully Stafford can find his scoring groove again. LLW should be solid, as usual. EBT - hopefully Thor can create some crash-bang confusion for the other two. Lowry-Copp-Peluso is just ... weird.

I don't think we'll see much of that line, to be honest.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Was in the middle of updating the line-rushes when Tait tweeted them out. :nod:

Wow , good luck to Ehlers on that line , i like Maurice but his fixation on Thorburn and Stuart .... i don't get it at all :shakehead

peg

Jul 8, 2010
those aren't the lines being reported at the skate this morning...

LLW
PSS
Ehlers, Burmi, Thorburn
Lowry, Copp, Peluso

I don't mind having Stafford on the second line. Might help get him going. Would much rather see Petan then Thorbs on the third line. Ehlers, Burmi, Petan may be smallish, but lots of speed and skill.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't mind having Stafford on the second line. Might help get him going. Would much rather see Petan then Thorbs on the third line. Ehlers, Burmi, Petan may be smallish, but lots of speed and skill.

That was my thinking as well but Perry goes there not Ehlers !! Perry has not played well enough to be on the 1st or 2nd line .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad