IMG_4691.GIF
IMG_4722.JPG

Discuss​

Reactions: sting101

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
I know it unlikely, but I hope Green scratches Eriksson for The Big Fella. Run with,

Miller, Pettersson, Tofolli
Pearson, Horvat, Sutter/MacEwen
Roussel, Guadette, Virtanen
Motte, Beagle, Sutter/MacEwen

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I would love to see:

Miller - Petey - Toffoli
Pearson - Horvat - MacEwen
Roussel - Gaudette - Virtanen
Don't give a shit

I'd love to see Toffoli with Pearson at some point too but tough to break up that top line after what I thought was a great debut together.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Matt Grelcyk has 1 career fight vs Zach Hyman.

I think he drops it with Bo, Rouss, Beagle tomorrow.

Would love to sit LE and get Macewan back in the lineup.

Lets see what the practice lines look like later this morning.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
I would love to see:

Miller - Petey - Toffoli
Pearson - Horvat - MacEwen
Roussel - Gaudette - Virtanen
Don't give a shit

I'd love to see Toffoli with Pearson at some point too but tough to break up that top line after what I thought was a great debut together.

Motte was proabably one of our best players last game and he has been very good this season, i feel like he deserves more than "dont give a shit"

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Bruins just traded for Kase.

Bruins will be on the back end of a back to back and 3rd game in 4 nights but they may get an extra jolt having a new player like Kase in the lineup tomorrow night vs Canucks

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Motte was proabably one of our best players last game and he has been very good this season, i feel like he deserves more than "dont give a shit"

Oh no you're absolutely right. I almost forgot Motte was back healthy again but he's a clear driver and difference maker of that line. Also I like what Sutter has brought to the table lately despite people bitching about him all the time.

Motte - Beagle - Sutter would be my 4th line

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
They better take advantage of the Bruins on a 3rd game in 4 nights, back to back.

The time is now. Beat the sh!t out of them (on the scoreboard, of course).

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Death taxes Travis Green

I wonder what it would take for him to take Eriksson out of the top 6 or just out of the lineup altogether. I would say that playing like absolute dogshit would be enough, but clearly it's not. Only thing I can think of is injury.

If Boeser comes back this season, expect Boeser to the 3rd line, Toffoli stays on the 1st line, Loui stays on the 2nd line, and Virtanen down to the 4th line.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I wonder what it would take for him to take Eriksson out of the top 6 or just out of the lineup altogether. I would say that playing like absolute dogshit would be enough, but clearly it's not. Only thing I can think of is injury.

If Boeser comes back this season, expect Boeser to the 3rd line, Toffoli stays on the 1st line, Loui stays on the 2nd line, and Virtanen down to the 4th line.
Eriksson was scratched for almost the entire October, and we were on fire at that time

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Eriksson was scratched for almost the entire October, and we were on fire at that time

No coincidence that we were on fire when he was scratched. Complete black hole whenever he's in a top 6 role.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014

If Green goes with the same line-up that's won two games in the last eight at the most critical time of the schedule, then he deserves to walk the plank at the end of the season.

Everyone knows that Eriksson is an anvil on that Horvat line, which is in a deep-freeze. And the same with Roussel on the third line.

But sometimes this guy is as stubborn as Willie at his worst.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Bruins just traded for Kase.

Bruins will be on the back end of a back to back and 3rd game in 4 nights but they may get an extra jolt having a new player like Kase in the lineup tomorrow night vs Canucks

Well shit

Gonna be a rough game especially with the B's acquiring Kase. 7-2 Bruins.

Kase is ill..wont be playing tomorrow...Might return when the Bruins end this road trip...This is the last time we play the Bruins this season..Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad