GDT: Canucks @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Habs are one of the biggest bait teams. They have no chance of winning with the current roster. Need to make a big win now move.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Markstom is going to have to be a cross between Jacques Plante and Georges Vezina for the 'Nucks to win this one....might happen...guy is capable of stealing one...we just need to decline any power play chances to avoid getting scored on.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Markstom is going to have to be a cross between Jacques Plante and Georges Vezina for the 'Nucks to win this one....might happen...guy is capable of stealing one...we just need to decline any power play chances to avoid getting scored on.

He confirmed starting?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It'd be funny if it happened. We all pretty much called Miller starting the easier game, and then sitting the next game after that.

That's why I'm asking because it's quite comical it seems to happen more often then not, especially dating back to last season. :laugh::laugh:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Apparently Willie didn't outright deny in his post-gamer presser that Markstrom would get the call in Montreal....after all, he's the only goalie with a win on this road-trip...and if he plays well I'd love to see him get the call in Winterpeg....led the goalie controversy begin!

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
From the rumblings on Twitter, it appears Markstrom will get the start, and Shinkaruk will draw in (with the aforementioned grinders on the fourth line). If the Canucks continue to be woefully inept offensively, I hope they give Shinkaruk a shot with some actual talent playing alongside him. But he'll be a pretty happy camper playing his first NHL game either way.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I can't believe how much worse this team is without Sutter, Prust and Sbisa.

And for the love of god, start Markstrom, put Shinkaruk with either Horvat or McCann, and someone teach Edler how to play hockey.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
The problem is deployment

Horvat @ 20 years old is not ready to be the go-to matchup guy.

Willie is using him as a go-to matchup guy. That's why we are struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad