GDT: Canucks @ Habs 7:30PM EST (RDS, SNE, SNP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
we're not first anymore

saupload_brockman_1.jpg

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The Habs will be ready to go for the return match with the Canuck's, their 5 -1 loss in Vancouver and the 6 - 1 fresh in their minds, giving them plenty of motivation to redeem themselves tonight. Go Habs Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Alex514

May 10, 2015
It's time for R E V E N G E.

Let's give them a beating.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habaddict

Apr 12, 2009
toronto
I expect a good game from the Habs tonite. They have often seemed too
casual for a long stretch. Maybe since the 6th or 7th win. Even for pros, and
without Price, winning that many games gets into players heads. They start
expecting it to be easy. Although they outplayed Col on Sat, they were too loose
and sloppy. But that 1-6 loss, added to having gotten smacked 1-5 by the
cunucks recently, should solve that problem. So tonite no excuses. They
must come to play OR ELSE.

Or else I start blaming Therrien like almost everyone here.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I have a feeling Prusty will get at least a point tonight and Markstrom will look good. I'm interested to see how Condon bounces back, goalies have bad games but what separates the bad from the good is in how they respond.

Corky

Mar 21, 2008
Singapore
Apparently he has Habs bed sheets growing up. Yep he's definitely gonna score tonight.

Yeah, this is really crazy. I remember the Bruins game a few weeks back. There was this guy who was playing his first NHL game and he was the best goal scorer in the AHL, Vatrano I think.

I remember upon hearing it was his first NHL game, I told myself: Well, we know we need to score at least 2 goals because this guy is scoring for sure.

Guess what happened...

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Yeah, this is really crazy. I remember the Bruins game a few weeks back. There was this guy who was playing his first NHL game and he was the best goal scorer in the AHL, Vatrano I think.

I remember upon hearing it was his first NHL game, I told myself: Well, we know we need to score at least 2 goals because this guy is scoring for sure.

Guess what happened...

Yup. Vatrano. And no point since that game.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Habs are 4-3-2 since that 9 game winning streak. That's not very good. Hopefully, they start winning more consistently starting tonight.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Thanks for the GDT, 99GoHabsGo99. Well done!

Shinkaruk first NHL game.

And probably first NHL goal, because Habs

It's funny, I'm pretty sure literally every fan base says the same or similar things. Whenever the Sharks play a guy with his first NHL start or game, there's endless complaining about how we're going to get stomped. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad