GDT: Canucks @ Flames - 8PM MST - HNIC

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I think if you flip Monahan and Backlund that's probably the best lineup we can ice with guys on the nhl roster other than having Ritchie in the lineup The dude has 0 points.

Hate that we aren't playing vlad, whatever just win

Yeah but he rates an 8 on the bigness scale.

Also, this aggression will not stand, man.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I look at this roster and yea if Gaudreau leaves as a UFA we gotta blowup asap for the 23’ draft

If Gaudreau leaves and Tkachuk wants $10 mil long term (we got to qualify at $9+ mil minimum if they can't reach a contract agreement) and he wants out then Flames go from a playoff team to bottom 10 real quick.

Now I am 99% in favour of re-signing both guys, you don't let Gaudreau walk, he has potential to be an all time great Flame (he already is in my eyes), but if Gaudreau walks which is 100% within his right, then Flames need to trade Tkachuk and re-start the re-build immediately gearing towards that '23 draft.

Enough blow up talk though, please just beat Vancouver, I can stomach the losses to the Blues and even Ottawa, but not the Oilers or Canucks.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
If Gaudreau leaves and Tkachuk wants $10 mil long term (we got to qualify at $9+ mil minimum if they can't reach a contract agreement) and he wants out then Flames go from a playoff team to bottom 10 real quick.

Now I am 99% in favour of re-signing both guys, you don't let Gaudreau walk, he has potential to be an all time great Flame (he already is in my eyes), but if Gaudreau walks which is 100% within his right, then Flames need to trade Tkachuk and re-start the re-build immediately gearing towards that '23 draft.

Enough blow up talk though, please just beat Vancouver, I can stomach the losses to the Blues and even Ottawa, but not the Oilers or Canucks.

We need to make it clear to Gaudreau that if he hasn't re-signed by the deadline he will traded. It hurts because outside of Iggy Gaudreau is my favorite flame ever but we need to start the rebuild if he is going to walk

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00