Prospect Info: Canucks Fan Draft List 2018 - A Vote for What to Vote on!

Options for draft list:

• Dobber Prospects - Carl Robinson list

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
So, it's that time again. We had a fair amount of discontent about how the vote worked last year, in large part because there was a huge discrepancy between official draft lists and there were popular options that were way off the board.

So this year, you can tell me how you want it to work.

I will have 14 names in each round because 9 wasn't enough to satisfy last time, and 19 took forever.

Here's links to the lists so you can make an informed choice if you want:

Bob McKenzie:
https://www.tsn.ca/welcome-to-the-rasmus-dahlin-draft-1.979722

Carl Robinson:
Cam Robinson’s 2018 NHL Draft Rankings: Top 115 – April 2018

Canucks Army:
2018 NHL Draft: Consolidated Industry Rankings for April 2018

ProspectsFanatic's List
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...0-end-of-the-regular-season-rankings.2471469/

ShouldveDraftedFiala

Feb 20, 2007
ProspectFanatic's is the best imo. He was one of the first to have Kravstov and Kotkaniemi in the top 10 and he has Tkachuk properly ranked.

His rankings are based on his software calculations and are not effected by any bias like most other lists. He also has a better track record recently if you look at his past selections.

Reactions: Jack Burton

jimmythescot

Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
We could combine his lists
It was what I was originally going to do, but I wasn’t happy having a two tier system where I would lose objectivity.

EDIT, also ShouldveDraftedFiala’s point is what I was leaning towards before deciding to ask everyone. I like that it takes out a lot of personal bias, and when I looked at his result from last year, I was really impressed.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Honestly, I did think of adding yours, but I wasn’t sure if I should include one of us. Could lead to some arguments
That's fair. I try to stay as unbiased as I can. Not to vouch for myself but I was kind of a maverick in rankings this year. (Zadina 3rd in August, Miller Top 20 in August, most draft articles on the site etc.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad