Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Stars - 5-4 (OT) (Beauvillier x2, Dries, Podkolzin, Kuzmenko)

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: February 27th, 5:30PM PST
WHERE: American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Joshua-Åman-Garland
Kravtsov-Studnicka-Boeser
Podkolzin-Räty-Dries

Hughes-Myers
Brisebois-Burroughs
Wolanin-Juulsen

Demko

Stars Line-Up:

Robertson - Hintz - Pavelski
Marchment - Seguin - Dadonov
Benn - Johnston - Dellandrea
Karlstrom - Faksa - Olofsson

Heiskanen - Miller
Suter - Lundkvist
Lindell - Hakanpaa

Oettinger

Last edited:

Love

Feb 29, 2012
As much as people like to clown on Miller, him being out is big for the tank.

Looking forward to EP being backed up by Dries-Aman-Raty down the middle
Yeah that C depth is real ugly without JT.

We need an elite 3C again…

1677517455472.jpeg

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Is Bear in or out? If out, this defense is going to be one for the ages. Stillman, Brisebois, Wolanin, Burroughs should all be playing. Add Myers. Hughes is going to have to play 35 minutes.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Yes, a few of them are going to get try outs at centre.
It's super outside of the box so I doubt it happens, but I have always said Kravtsov should be a center. Would love to see him get some reps there, he was the 1C for Team Russia at the WJC which is where he really put his name on the map and got ranked the #1 NHL affiliated prospect by TSN afterward

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
It's super outside of the box so I doubt it happens, but I have always said Kravtsov should be a center. Would love to see him get some reps there, he was the 1C for Team Russia at the WJC which is where he really put his name on the map and got ranked the #1 NHL affiliated prospect by TSN afterward
Given his aversion to the boards, you might be on to something.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I would give Studnicka a shot back at center.

I know he's battled an illness recently, but he's 24 and we need to see if we have a useful NHL player here. As of now, we don't. His contract is NHL-guaranteed next year and as of now it looks like we gave up an okay prospect to Boston for what amounts to contract dump as he probably wouldn't be brought back if he was an UFA.

orcatown

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
OEL, Miller. Bear, Pearson, Pullman, Dermott, Lazar, Mikheyev, Demko, Ferland, and Schenn (for roster management issues) all out . That's quite sick bay, etc list.

Now if we can just get Pettersson a little dinged up, put Martin back in goal, the tank will really start to rumble.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad