Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Sharks - 4-2 (Dickinson, Garland, Chiasson, Schenn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
That Burroughs hit looked good to me but some are saying it was a headshot is there an angle that shows that?

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
The podz penalty was stripes with buttmans hand up their asses call both or none Miller stupid same old act like dumb as homer simpson get an nhl ref gig .

Reactions: HH

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
That Burroughs hit looked good to me but some are saying it was a headshot is there an angle that shows that?

I’m not saying it was or wasn’t as the replay was so quick. It did look like he might have left his feet.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Miller penalty was legit but the Podkolzin one was soft.

They showed one quick replay of the Burroughs hit and I’m not convinced we didn’t catch a break there on multiple fronts.

I was surprised that the play wasn’t blown dead on the Burroughs hit. I didn’t think it was a penalty, but the guy was clearly hurt.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I was surprised that the play wasn’t blown dead on the Burroughs hit. I didn’t think it was a penalty, but the guy was clearly hurt.

Yeah, that’s my understanding of the protocol - play is blown down immediately on head injuries.

This was a thing a couple years ago when we scored against Colorado with Matt Calvert laying on the ice bleeding after taking a slapshot to the head. Colorado was absolutely outraged.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Burns what a joke goes after Garland like a goon what a f..kup goof move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad