Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Senators - 5-2 (Kuzmenko x2, Miller, Dries, Aman)

AD16

Aug 6, 2020
Wish Tocchet would play Podz more. Kid needs more reps and an opportunity to play with better linemates for a sustained period to see if he can find his offensive game. I know the top line is going and has good chemistry but the season is lost, we need to focus on development. I’d advocate for

Podkolzin-Pettersson-Kuzmenko
Beauvillier-Miller-Boeser/Garland

A bit more balanced and puts Podz in a great position to succeed and hopefully find his confidence. Could also slot him in beside JT. I like what PDG has brought but enough with the top 6 minutes. He is what he is at this point. Focus on the future.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
This team is like a garbage movie with the same sequel every year, I've seen this same crap last year. The Vancouver Canucks Movie part 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.... Just end it already.

Reactions: geebaan

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Box score from 20 years ago.

Scoring Summary​

I always forget how confident I was in the team. They were scoring at will...f*** Dan Cloutier.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I've been a little out of the loop since Wednesday. Quinn wasn't hurt bad when he took the puck to the face?

he had to change his tinder photo to a link to his contract page on capfriendly

This team is like a garbage movie with the same sequel every year, I've seen this same crap last year. The Vancouver Canucks Movie part 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.... Just end it already.
there was a time when we tanked after the tdl, not before.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Nnnooooppppeeee!

But I work and am friends with young people. Had a bit of a crisis when one of them asked me to tell him about 9/11.

Had a similar experience but had to explain how scary Y2K was at the time. In hindsight, it was a normal New Years Eve but there was a sense of uneasiness in our household.

0a709b7ffa81fdb966ecb7df283bebe9.jpg

f***ing kids were like "lulz how stupid!!!"

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Wish Tocchet would play Podz more. Kid needs more reps and an opportunity to play with better linemates for a sustained period to see if he can find his offensive game. I know the top line is going and has good chemistry but the season is lost, we need to focus on development. I’d advocate for

Podkolzin-Pettersson-Kuzmenko
Beauvillier-Miller-Boeser/Garland

A bit more balanced and puts Podz in a great position to succeed and hopefully find his confidence. Could also slot him in beside JT. I like what PDG has brought but enough with the top 6 minutes. He is what he is at this point. Focus on the future.
Why not just give the current line a few more minutes and see if they can keep doing the positive things they have been doing the past few games? Podkolzin and Kravtsov seem to have some chemistry and Dries is the best offensive C we have that isn't on a top line. Let the kids earn their ice.

AD16

Aug 6, 2020
Why not just give the current line a few more minutes and see if they can keep doing the positive things they have been doing the past few games? Podkolzin and Kravtsov seem to have some chemistry and Dries is the best offensive C we have that isn't on a top line. Let the kids earn their ice.
Disagree. Based on his play, he has earned more ice time but he’s not getting it, probably because Toch doesn’t trust his linemates as much. He’s not going to discover his offensive game playing 10 mins a night with a couple guys who could just as easily be in the AHL. Give him a shot with some established offensive players and see what he has. Maybe he can build some momentum going into next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,800.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Austria vs Norway
    Austria vs Norway
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $245.00