Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Flames - 4-2 (Garland, Wouters, Miller, Pearson)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

WHEN: September 27th, 2021, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Abbotsford Centre, Abbotsford, BC
TV: Canucks.Com
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Vancouver Canucks' Starting Lineup: (unconfirmed)
Pearson - Horvat - MacEwen
Garland - Miller - Podkolzin
Highmore - Dowling - Chiasson
Gadjovich - Wouters - Lockwood

Ekman-Larsson - Poolman
Rathbone - Woo
Juolevi - Myers

DiPietro
Silovs

Calgary Flames' Starting Lineup:

Mangiapane - Dube - Ritchie
Pelletier - Ruzicka - Phillips
Pospisil - Gawdin - Philp
Kirkland - Froese - Duehr

Valimaki - Stone
Kylington - Gravel
Mackey - DeSimons

Werner
Vladar

Last edited:

CanuckleBerry

Benning Survivor
Sep 27, 2017
New Westminster

We can deduce what the lines will be from this. Rathbone Woo pairing?

Please let us see some JetBone tonight. They should easily be able to handle that Calgary lineup that is posted. Gear them up for another test against a tougher pre-season roster later. It's no small thing how badly we need that pairing to succeed given our tattered rag of a defense.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Please let us see some JetBone tonight. They should easily be able to handle that Calgary lineup that is posted. Gear them up for another test against a tougher pre-season roster later. It's no small thing how badly we need that pairing to succeed given our tattered rag of a defense.
I used JetBone as my go-to special to get massive high score back in my THPS2 days. :sarcasm:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Lockwood,Highmore, OJ and Rathbone back in the lineup..all going to get a long look..Get to see some of the new faces for the first time.....Calgarys team is basically a carbon copy of the Canuck squad that played in Spokane last night.,,basically, an AHL team.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Do you want to know whats frustrating, I 100% Wanted to go to the game, but I can’t justify paying $80 for a pre-season ticket
I’m isolating due to a close contact but otherwise I would have 100% made the trek if the tickets were under $50.

I also cannot understate how big that Brady Keeper loss is - we are now down two of our top six or so RHD with Hamonic as well.

Who’s our call up #1 provided Hunt stays as 7th d?

Edit - Burroughs, Bowey, or Woo are our RHS guys in Utica now.

They probably need to sign another two RHS guys considering Keeper will be out until 2022.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad