Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Flames - 3-2 (SO) (McWard, Pettersson - Kuzmenko SO Winner)

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
tocchet ran duclair out of arizona and nearly ruined schmaltz and keller's careers. he played stiffs like dvorak and soderberg over arizona's good young forwards. anyone who expected him to get the most out of players like kuzmenko, podkolzin and hoglander wasn't paying attention

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
quinn hughes looks miserable every time he's in front of a camera. i'm not saying he shouldn't be captain but i think it would go more or less like when naslund was captain and everyone complained he wasn't a passionate enough leader

Reactions: mossey3535

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Quinn Hughes won’t be the captain

All the promos you have to do

Guy could barely say a single sentence for a free Audi RS7 In that Audi commercial

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Well Rick really hung his Tocchet out for all the fans to see this evening. Benching one of the only bright spots in another abysmal Canucks season, to prove a point. Another failure by the Canucks by screwing over the fans who pay their wages.

I suppose one might find this approach acceptable provided he asked all the players to be that diligent defensively, but given Boeser and Myers get unlimited FU ice time, it's simply not acceptable in another mean nothing final home game of the season.

Yay fan favorite, Rick Tocchet. Unsung hero.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
What a world.

Guy can't be captain - just think of the commercials!

At the end of the day, the C is going to be on the table for Pettersson when his contract negotiations start - if he doesn't want it, then it'll absolutely go to Quinn.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
tocchet ran duclair out of arizona and nearly ruined schmaltz and keller's careers. he played stiffs like dvorak and soderberg over arizona's good young forwards. anyone who expected him to get the most out of players like kuzmenko, podkolzin and hoglander wasn't paying attention
Underrated post. Tocchet is where development goes to die.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
I wonder if they’ll come back next year with #UnfinishedBusiness2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad